Show / Hide

Pages

Monday 22 November 2004

End of AS!! =)

Did Bio 2 yesterday. Went rather ok...but u'll never know. Btw Ian Zing said her mom doesn't let her to go along on the Lanjut trip. Said something bout worried for her safety coz there's so many boys and so few girls O.o. Hello? Are you saying we are sex maniacs or something? Not every guy is like Jem you know haha =P. Sigh...nvm then I guess. We can still go without her...

Then it's Bio 1 today in the morning. Ahh...the feel of freedom ^^. Have been suffering for a month now...we should be given a break. But Taylor’s doesn't think so =(. Instead, we are to start college again on Thursday and sit for the Semester 2 Exams in two weeks time. Sigh...back to the books I guess...not =P. Who are they to stop us from enjoying our freedom haha...

After the paper, the guys planned to go DotA. I didn't go along. Surprised? Haha you should be. Even I'm surprised ^^. But I've spent really damn lot on cc this year...so I'm cutting down now. Up to now, the total I've spent is around RM400+. Damn shit...I shouldn't be wasting my parents' money this way sigh. And so I didn't go DotA this round. Might as well let the others play for once...(our class had too many players to fit into one game anyway ^^"). Btw Yong Chen didn't go too...said he's afraid he didn't have time to pack up (he's leaving for home to make passport). Hah, that's wat he said. Coz after our lunch, he went to play one-on-one DotA with Jem. Haha seems like he couldn't run away from it...

PS – Haha I couldn't believe it. That night I went to play DotA! So much for not wanting to waste parents' money haha ^^". But I got an excuse =P. Coz PM3 challenges us to DotA. Actually, they had been wanting to play against us for a long time already and they thrashed our Team A a few weeks ago (i wasn't there that time...they played without me =( ). So here comes Team B to redeem ourselves haha (see that...I told you we had too many players ;) ). How can I refuse when duty calls...haha. But me, Jem, YS, Paul and Hoi still lost in the end =(. Well, at least we tried...

-2.28am, 26 December 2004-

No comments: