Show / Hide

Pages

Sunday 30 January 2005

Memalukan mamalia? lol...
Catching up with an old friend...

Memalukan mamalia lol...
As of today, the term ass-whooped shall be redefined haha. After our dinner, the guys went down for a round of DotA. Jem, YC, YS, Pat and Paul will be up against Tiong, Alvin and 2 other PM3 guys. It's 5-vs-4, so they thought it would be an easy game. Little do they know the fear that'll be instilled in them after this game lol ;)

Me, Ashok and Leong didn't join them for this game. Me coz i didn't feel like playing and i gotta be careful with my spendings or go hungry for the last few days here. Besides, there's homework to be done =/. The guys went out to play at 10pm, and they lived to tell the story bout how Sand King made 5 of them look like noobs haha =P (they even run away from him though the SK was outnumbered 5-1).

Of course, me, Ashok, Chow and literally everyone else couldn't believe their story. According to them, it's so bad that even Paul's sniper got last O.o haha. And they didn't even get 10 kills by the end of the game (final kill score - 50 to 9). Won't want to go into how the game went (YC got an eye-witness's account of the game on his blog ;) ), but from today onwards, Pat, Paul, Jem, YC and YS shall make up the "Memalukan mamalia" (from one of Shan's fav phrase) team haha. Don't look at me like that...i didn't come up with this, they named themselves that haha..

Catching up with an old friend..
Right before the guys went out to play, Wy Keat called me and asked me to go down to meet him. He finished his SAM course at the end of last year and soon he'll be in IMU studying medicine. Apparently, he's in My Place right then coz his girlfriend wanna meet a friend here. Had nothing to do while his girlfriend's at her friend's place so got me to chat with him while he waited. Nothing much we chatted bout in particular, mostly bout the past, present and future of our lives and how the others are doing.

Me pondering bout my future...
Asked me to join him in IMU too, though i'm still not very sure bout that. Had not been spending much time thinking bout which course i'll take after A-Levels. Medicine would be nice, in terms of job stability and salary ;). My dad didn't mind bout wat i'll be studying (that's wat he says anyway) but he'll like me to study medicine. Said it'll be convenient for me to study in IMU, coz my brother most probably will go overseas after this year. So if i do get into IMU, i'll juz have to rent a place for 6 months before moving into my bro's apartment (everything's there anyway so i don't have to bring much stuff. And the broadband's up and good to go...that's the only thing that matters haha =P).

I've never thought i'll be a doctor (though 'doctor' had been in my list of cita-cita for my whole primary school years hehe. But at that time there's only 3 occupations i know of, Doktor, Jurutera, and Polis =P). Since primary school till a couple of years ago, engineering had been my top choice, but now i'm not too sure bout that. Had thought bout veterinary too, and now i'm looking at medicine. Actually i wanted to be a paramedic, but i don't really know how to get there, so medicine would be my choice for now. Sigh...just me being myself, an indecisive guy ^^. Guess one never know what the future holds...

-6.29pm, 18 February 2005-

No comments: