Show / Hide

Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2004

Sem 3 - Phy
Members of Warnet! =)
Monkey in My Place?!

Sem 3 - Physics
6.30am woke up to do last minute Physics revision but gave up like half an hour later. Juz impossible for me to comprehend all that Gravitational and Thermo thingies. Resorted to juz memorising the equations and hope for the best ^^". Went into MPH for our Physics paper from 8.30am to 9.30am.

We are members of Warnet now...
10.30am, we went for a round of DotA at Warnet. Apparently we can get member price at Warnet now even tho we didn't even register for it (we did ask last time but they ran out of forms). Anyway we are their 'regular' customers ever since they opened so we do deserve some discounts =P. I wonder if that will make us go cc more often...if that's even possible ^^.

Monkey at My Place?!
Lunch after DotA, then everyone came home to talk bout DotA...till one by one got tired and went to sleep. Woke up from my nap around 6pm to see everyone still asleep. Then I went to the balcony and whoa, there's a gathering of My Place citizens at the gazebo beside the pool! Saw the Sarawakians, Madhavan, Timothy and even Jem down there. A while later I found out that they were on a lookout for a monkey...in My Place. Yup, a monkey. Wonder what's a monkey doing around here. How did it even came to My Place...there's no zoo nearby that I know of (except a petting zoo...but i doubt it came from there), let alone forest around here. Later I heard that the monkey went into Paul's apartment, tore some bread into pieces (so that's where the pieces of bread on our balcony come from...) and empty its bowels in Yun's room. Haha...thank god it didn't visit our apartment...

-3.09am, 7 January 2005-

No comments: