Show / Hide

Pages

Monday 6 December 2004

The day before Semester 3 exams...

Yesterday...
Got back the Chem test results yesterday and it's worse than what I expect. Only managed to scrape a 26 out of it =(...even Shan and Ashok got higher than me! lol...And they didn't even study at all! Paul got 74 and Chow got 64 I think. Sigh...not that I'm really shocked though, juz a little bit disappointed. Guess I have to work harder now...

Didn't join them for DotA during the break yesterday coz I'm running out of money!! ^^". Now I've only 50 bucks to last till the holidays and that include the bus ticket fee! Looks like I'll have to ask money from dad again. Sigh...feel so bad wasting money like this...

Today...
As for today, nothing much except that everyone skipped college. By the time we reach Chem, our last subject, we're left with 10 people (amazingly, Shan stayed till the end haha). Not very unusual...this always happen when exams are coming.

At night, half of us were studying frantically while the other half...well, they were enjoying themselves frantically. At the same time me, Yong Chen and Yih Seong were studying like mad for the Sem 3 exams, Ashok, Leong and Pat were shouting and screaming like mad playing pool on Pat's hp. It got so bad that Yih Seong had to go into his room to study ^^". As for Jem, well he's doing wat he does best : sleeping haha =P. And this is the day before our Sem 3 exams, if you still don't realise ;)

-4.42am, 4 January 2005-

No comments: