Show / Hide

Pages

Thursday 16 December 2004

A quick note on other people...

Juz a quick note here on other people...

Chuin Hau SMSed me in the morning to tell me he managed to get into Sunway College for double degree in Biotechnology / Biomedical for four years. Congrats man! Guess we'll be seeing you again next year =). Thought of doing the same course too but I've not decided on which one to take yet. Maybe that or Medicine or Veterinary (yea juz like Hoi ^^) or something else but we'll see. I'll decide when the time comes I guess...

Chow SMSed me to say he passed by Senai! Hmm...didn't even tell us he's coming to JB >=( hehe. Actually he'll be going to Singapore and was juz passing by Senai. Said Senai was very far from JB...now you know how far I travel to school everyday since Standard 1 ;). Asked him to stay in JB for a while but he said his mom told him there won't be enough time for that. Well, there's always next time...

As for Paul, he's somewhere in Europe now on a tour with his family. Not sure where he is though...I'm not very familiar with the name of the places there ^^". Heard he'll be celebrating Christmas in Rome...hope he had fun over there =).

-4.37am, 7 January 2005-

No comments: