Show / Hide

Pages

Wednesday 29 December 2004

Happy 18th Birthday Wy Keat!
Skipped lunch for cc...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LAST BIRTHDAY BOY ON MY LIST, WY KEAT!
Phew...every 10 entries or so I had to wish someone happy birthday haha. By this time of the year i'm running out of birthday wishes already =P. Anyway, this will be the last birthday this year...coz today's my dear friend, Wy Keat's birthday. A great guy he is, and I'll say he's an all-rounder too. Good in sports, good in studies, good in gossiping, good in tackling girls (haha =P), good in everything ;). Became really really close friends with him 2 years ago, coz we were in the same class since Form 4 and went to at least 3 same tuitions together. I couldn't stay away from him even if I wanted to haha =P. But this year I didn't get to see him as much, him being in SAM and me in A-Levels. As for him in person, well he's rather chatty...too chatty hehe. Still remember those times back in Form 5 when we talk bout everything...and everyone too haha. Oh yeah, he's the one who told me YC had a girlfriend hehe ;). And you didn't even tell me, YC >=( haha. Heard he got rather good results for his SAM...congrats to ya! Hope your application into IMU get approved...maybe I'll join you in less than a year if I decided to take Medicine...

Skipped lunch for cc...guess we're falling deeper into the bottomless pit of DotA addiction...
Was enjoying myself the past week...playing PS2 and computer and sleeping the whole day =). Then YC called me out to go cc...though I don't really fancy going cc any more during this holiday. But they seem like they really want to play so I went along with them. Thing is, YC didn't tell me there's only 4 people playing, including me! That's really sad...if I knew I'll juz ask them to cancel it...

Reached YC's place at 11am, then Jem drove there a few minutes later. After waiting for Ashok, we started our cc session around 11.30am. Played one round of DotA, a building map, beat the coms in Generals then YS joined us at 2pm. Actually we wanted to leave earlier but since YS was coming...we decided to stay in the cc for a while longer to accompany him hehe. Great friends we are? =P Played on and on until it's past 5pm...and 4 of us didn't even had our lunch yet! Sad bunch of people we are...skipping lunch to play in cc sigh. Got so damn sick of DotA I didn't even want to think bout it for a week...yea dat's how sick I am ^^".

-3.47am, 8 January 2005-

No comments: