Show / Hide

Pages

Monday 13 December 2004

Meet up with old friends...

Meet up with old friends...
Planned with Jeng Khay to meet for some movie during the holidays. It's been like a year since I last met him...and he grown tougher I think hehe. Called Looi, Jim Long and Boon Shih along. There wasn't any nice movie at that time except Ocean's Twelve...but Looi wanted to watch Bunshinsaba (the Korean horror movie). So in the end we watched Bunshinsaba coz Ocean's Twelve's next show is more than an hour later. It should be a horror movie but somehow, it's juz not scary at all. I'll say it's really lame as a horror movie =(. But maybe that's juz me...coz according to critics, it's the no 1 horror movie bla bla bla...you get my drift ;)

Saw You Jin and Ariff with another girl outside the cinema after the movie. Apparently Ariff got himself a Chinese girlfriend! Haha...but I guess that's not really surprising. The last few years in our secondary school he's been asking us to teach him mandarin! Looks like he put them to good use haha...

-4.11am, 7 January 2005-

No comments: