Show / Hide

Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2005

Am i getting old? =P

Sigh...i feel like i have become a lot older these past few days. Ermm..to be exact, i don't feel as young as i used to feel anymore. I tried to cut down on my spending instead of asking my parents for more money. I start to watch what i eat instead of picking at my food. I tried out the swimming pool next block instead of trying out the nearest cybercafe. I went JOGGING instead of staying at home SLEEPING O.o. I feel so... adult haha..

Maybe i AM getting old =P. This is my last teenage year anyway. A year later, and i'm no longer considered a teenager. Felt so strange that i'm supposed to be an adult soon when i'm in a state of denial deep inside. I read this somewhere, and maybe it's true.. (i rephrased it coz i don't remember exactly what's written.. so it may not have the same inspirational effect =P)

When you're 19 years old, you're not exactly 19. You're also 18, 17, 16, 15, all the way till 1.

When you feel like crying because you lost your handphone, that's not the 19-year-old you. That's the 6-year-old you.
When you feel angry because a friend spoiled your favourite shirt, that's not the 19-year-old you. That's the 10-year-old you.
When you feel sad because someone dear to you left you, that's not the 19-year-old you. That's the 14-year-old you.

So as your birthday passed by, you don't get older. You get a whole new you.

Even if you're 40 years old, there'll still be the 16-year-old you that wanna listen to that rock song.
Or the 18-year-old you that wanna try out bungee-jumping.
Or the 20-year-old you that wanna start a new fashion fad.

Hehe...i don't even know what i'm crapping here. Just suddenly wanna blog bout nothing. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna check out Chinese Martial Arts aka Tai-Chi lessons in the Atrium..and no, it's NOT for old people only =P

-5.17pm, 6 September 2005-

No comments: