Show / Hide

Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2007

pain-ing.

Stuck in my room by a ligament in my ankle that's probably torn. This gonna take longer to heal than i thought. Lateral ankle still swollen. I could feel the water in my edematous feet yesterday when i walk around. Scary. Like it's gonna burst anytime. Lol.

Second degree lateral ankle sprain. Seems like i sprained my anterior talofibular and calcaneofibular ligament. Severity 10/10 last night. I was literally groaning on the floor. Couldn't sleep at all when the pain is overriding all my other senses, like a bad dream that won't go away. The last time i felt this bad was when i fractured my right wrist. And before that when i had a piece of my thigh's tendon excised for my eye's plastic surgery. Not fun.

Woke up a couple of times sweating. Maybe it's because of the paracetamol that i took. Didn't seem to help much. Geez. Then again they might have expired .. they were from when i had dengue and the doctors overdosed me with paracetamols.

As of today, i have skipped 1 PBL, 1 histopatho lab and 3 lectures. Can't even study since Monday with the pain in my ankle. Sigh.

Thanks for all who showed their concern, it's really heartwarming even if it's just asking how's my ankle =). Blardy sprained ankle.

No comments: