Show / Hide

Pages

Thursday 7 June 2007

thoughts

It's almost 4.30am now.

Silence. Except for the whirring of the fans in my computer's CPU. The ticking of the clock on the wall. And creaking sounds in the next room. Keat How hasn't sleep yet? Hm.

A lecture note lies on my computer table while i'm typing this. Been a while since i last blogged anything i really wanted to blog about. Been a while since i even have the time to think.

Reproductive system ICA next Friday. 7, 8 weeks since Semester 4 started. I wonder where has all the time gone.

Things change. People change. Situations change. Life changes.

My younger brother has finally grown up.

My dad just started his hypertension medications.

Everyday, we kept things secret from each other. Don't ask, don't tell?

Detached.

Many thoughts on my mind. Yet no time, no time to put them down.

It's June now. A little more than half a year left to go. Feels so short, yet the destination is nowhere near.

Stress? I hvn't seen it since EoS3.

Seriously, stress would be a nice change to keep my mind occupied instead.

No comments: