Show / Hide

Pages

Saturday 3 December 2005

If only there's no exams to look forward to..

Sigh.. i guess the last major event of this year for me is over now. Only exams, revision and more revision to look forward to this year. What fun.

It's the World AIDS Day last Thursday, 1st December. Chow and the others went to Bukit Bintang for some singing session. Me 'fang fei kei' coz got choir practice that day. And the day before. And the day after. Heck, we've had choir practice every weekday for the past 2 weeks =D. Maybe that's why there's less and less ppl in the student lounge the past 2 weeks? haha =P

All that practice was for this 'big' event today. MSD and CrusAIDSers organized some talk on AIDS in IMU this morning. Us members of the Choir Club were to sing a song as part of the performances. A malay song, 'Satu Bangsa Kasihi Semua'. It was the song chosen for this year's National Day i think. So hard for me to remember the notes. I still got them wrong after the first week.

But this time we had more guys tho. Used to be only me, Jem, Paul, Timothy, and Hong Lim singing the 'I am Cow' song. Haha.. man, i miss that song. That's the only song ALL of us still remember how to sing. By all i meant not only the Choir Club. Haha ;)

Matthew, Gary and Shin Yin joined us this time. I was surprised, frankly.. there's more guys from our batch who want to join choir ^^. I didn't even know why i joined in the first place. Maybe i like to sing? Haha.. i've never even sang anything in front of anyone before before this. Still, i had a lot of fun in choir. Don't know whether we all will still keep singing till we're in Sem 5. Coz 90% of the choir members is from Sem 1. Does this mean we won't have time to do anything else when Sem 1's over? I hope not. I'll seriously die if all i can do is study. I bloody hate studying.

Summatives 2 in less than a month now. If only i can start studying. Getting results better than what you expect can really make you complacent. I'm not bragging or anything, bragging is just a selfish way to boost one's ego at the expense of others. And my ego doesn't need any boosting anyway *shrugs* haha =P. I'm crapping again. Now that i have nothing on for the rest of the year, maybe i'll get bored enough to study. Or sleep. More likely sleep. =P

PS - since my previous post, there's been so many birthdays i nearly forgot who's birthday is when. I'll just wish them all at once here. Yeah, i'm lazy. (btw please correct me if i'm wrong..)

Happy belated Birthday Winnie! (29th November)
Happy belated Birthday Sebastian! (1st December)
Happy belated Birthday Vincent! (2nd December)
Happy Birthday Pizzle Kizzy.. err.. i mean, Paul Kong! (TODAY)
Happy Birthday Chee Mei aka MC Cheemz! =P (TODAY)

And of course, a special tribute to an old friend of mine (didn't think i'd forget you, did ya?). This is the first ever e-mail i received from him (and sadly, the only one -.-") - uncut, unedited, and uncensored. Guess who?

T'was 2nd December, 2002..
[+/-] show/hide e-mail

Full name: *beep* (no....Lawrence IS NOT my real name)
Single or taken: What else? Everyone hates me : )
Sex: The last time I bothered to notice, male.
Birthday: 29th November 1986
Astrological sign: Saggitarius
Siblings: Lyn, 13
Hair color: Black, with mysterious traces of microscopic white
Eye color: VERY dark brown
Shoe size: 7 1/2

>*;-* R e l a t i o n s h i p s~* > >
Who do you consider to be your best and closest friend?: Myself?
Does this person know this?:Of course.....
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I thought it was answered in the previous section.
Did you send this to your crush? : Crush? Crush who?

>*;-* F a v o r I t e s *-;-* > >
Color: Aquamarine
Number: 9?
Cartoon character?:Bugs Bunny....what's up doc?
Movie: Any James Bond film
Fast Food: Pizza!
Boy's name: Squall (sounds damn cool)
Girl's name: No idea......
CD or TAPE?: CD
Animals: Actually, I'd like a tiger....muhahahaha
Game(s): Taekwando (cause it's the only thing I'm good at) and swimming!
Day of the year?: Any day is fine as long as I'm there to see it.
Month?: I've answered this question above.

>*;-* T h e E x t r a S t u f f *;-* > >
The last thing you ate: Mee goreng. (yum)
If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?: I don't wanna be a crayon....but if I got stuck as one I'd choose black because everyone uses black and it ends my misery faster.
Where would you want to go on your honeymoon?: On a quiet island in the Mediterrenean or somewhere high in the mountains of Switzerland.
Who would you want to spend the rest of your life with?: Of course someone who (must I use this word?) LOVE me and vice versa.
Where do you want to get married?: I'm not that particular.....hahaha
What's the weather like?: Nice and sunny.
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: The speech...I guess.
Do you do drugs?: What do you think..DUH
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Fruity or chemical smell, I don't care as long as it gets my hair clean.
What are you most scared of?: Hopelessness in any situation.
How many TV's?: 2....
What are you listening to right now?: My thoughts.
What car do you wish to have?: A Black Porsche 911 but seriously, I don't like cars. Give me a F-22 any day.
Who is the last person that called you?: Leong.
Do you like the person who sent this to you?: Okay, a little.
How do you feel at the moment?: Tired and bored.
How do you eat an Oreo?: Pop it and and chew, and chew.....
What makes you happy?: Nearly anything that doesn't kill me.
What's the best advice that you've been given?: "The talk you hear about adapting to change is not only stupid, but dangerous. The only way you can manage change is to create it."
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?: Way too many to even begin listing....
If you could be someone else for a day who would it be?: Well....an ExtraTerrestial, because I'd like to find out how they live.
Who would you hate being locked in a room with?: I hate being locked in a room with anybody. The lock is the problem. Why am I locked in a room anyway? Well...if that happened, I guess it would be a snobbish and self-indulgent person.

Of the following which would you prefer:-
Happy or sad movies?: Happy!!!
On the phone or in person?: Anything goes....
Summer or Winter?:Winter, because it's so nice and cold. Wait...is that my frostbitten ear on the ground?
Hugs or kisses?: Both....but I'd personally prefer hugs, because you can do it without worrying about your breath or the person you're hugging's breath.

;-* H a v e Y o u E v e r *;-*
Given someone a bath?: Yeah....myself.
Smoked?: Smoking kills..if I wanted to kill myself I'd do it with a bullet to my head.
Bungee jumped?: Always wanted too.
Run from the cops?: Nope...I never run from battle. But I've shot them many times...in PS2 games.

*;-* F i r s t T h i n g T h a t C o m e s T o M in d *;-*
Red: Blood
Pig: Food
Zebra: Piece of Asphalt
sOCkS: Hairdryer

*;-* F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s *;-*
Do you want your friends to write back?: Anything. Writing back would be nice....hahahaha....
Who's least likely to respond?:I think Siaw, the super-quiet person). I only sent it to 3 friends.
Who's most likely to respond?:I don't think anyone will respond...hahaha......
Are you sick of filling this out?: Not really. The bored are easily amused....

Haha it's rather obvious who it is, right. Happy 19th Birthday dude =). You were right about me.. i didn't respond to your e-mail =P. I did fill up my version, it juz didn't get sent. Anyway hope you're having a great time over in UK. See ya during Christmas (i hope). Ciaoz now.

No comments: