Show / Hide

Pages

Sunday 4 March 2007

it's not being weird, it's being unique =P

Heh took me quite long to reply Yew Wen's tag =P. Was busy with my hospital attachment at SJMC, you know, but i'll blog about that some other day. When i find the time. That i didn't spend sleeping. Maybe.

--

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. I'll start with the most obvious i guess. There's something different with my thumbs and big toes. Haha but then ALL of you already know anyway. I'm still finding whether there's someone else out there like me.

2. I guess i have the widest interests a human can possibly have. If i had the time and money, i would learn to do EVERYTHING. Seriously. Not studies, i mean like, breakdance, latin dance, ballroom dance, piano, guitar, drums, er hu, gu qin, xiao, ice-skating, archery, shooting, mountain-climbing, hiking, wakeboarding, diving, pottery, taekwando, wushu, tai-chi, karate, judo, aikido, ninjutsu, sign language, HTML, C++, Java, game designing, basketball, squash, tennis, badminton, swimming, football, rugby (haha!), photography, drawing, cooking, baking, flower-arranging, knitting, we are fashion design.. err. I think i went too far. Haha. Anyway if you ever need someone to accompany you to learn something, juz ask me ;).

3. I have a fear of driving. Really. Maybe it's because i haven't driven around much.. or because my sense of direction is the worst ever.. or i'm very dangerous on the road. Everytime i sit in the driver seat i'll hesitate for a second. Doesn't help that Malaysian roads are getting more and more congested each day. Sigh.

4. I do have an obsessive syndrome. I'm drawn to watching something complete by itself. Eg, you know when you defragment your hard disk, you can watch it's progress visually? I don't know why but i tend to like to watch it every now and then. And er.. when you download torrents? I always find myself checking on it every few minutes. Which is why i'm stuck to the computer like most of the day.

5. I'm very short-sighted. Not only myopic in my eyes, but in my mind's eyes as well. I can't plan anything further than tomorrow's dinner. Haha. When i finished college, i didn't even think i would end up in medicine. And now, with a year left in Bukit Jalil, i don't even have the slightest idea which uni i want to do twinning at. Perhaps i'm just a blur and clueless guy. Heh.

6. I can never get fat. Lol but i'd like to think of this as God's gift rather than a weird trait of mine =P. I realise a LOT of people would kill for this 'mutant ability' haha. I eat all sorts of fatty food, if i'm bored i would eat something, if i'm studying i would eat something, even if i'm not hungry i would still eat something. Cookies are the best invention man made! If there are cookies at home, they'll all be gone before my mom can say "Hey, you're not supposed to eat tha-" =P. I'm trying to put on some weight though. People had always said i'm too skinny. But i'm too lazy to exercise and pump weights. Sigh.

--

Phew. That's 6 for you. I hereby tag:
1. My two brothers, Chye Teck and Chye Keat.
2. My two CH 'sisters', Chia Huan and Chui Han.
3. My old friends, master of disaster and Killa Kat.
4. Hehe last but not least, durian flower girl. (bend the rules a bit la =P)

No comments: