Show / Hide

Pages

Sunday 9 April 2006

Happy Birthday to ME! =D

This must be the best birthday of my life =D

Yesterday i went to the PC Fair in City Square with my family. Dad wanted to buy a pen drive. Took us a long time just to get into City Square.. the jam was so bad we moved only like 2km in an hour >.<. So.. since we wasted so much time trying to get to the PC Fair, my dad decided to buy more stuff to make it worthwhile =P. A total of three 1GB Kingston USB Drives for each of us brothers, one headphone with mic so that i could call my bro in Aus, one ink catridge for my printer in Bukit Jalil, and my birthday cake. He even wanted to buy a new printer and a webcam for me O.o (by which Mom was giving him disapproving looks haha). I guess it's just that my dad was an impulsive buyer.. just like me hehe. It runs in the genes, no?

Celebrated my birthday on the night of my birthday eve like any other birthday celebrated at home ^^. Put the cake on the table, bring out the plates and forks, sing the birthday song, then gobble up the cake. Well, not really gobble up the cake.. nowadays it seems like we can hardly finish the cakes. Only ate half of it, the other half was stuffed into the fridge. Btw it was a Mocha cake from Season's =D.


My Season's Mocha cake =D

My birthday started with lunch with my parents at our fav 'Kuay Teow Kia' stall, then a 35 minutes wait for the bus that came late -.- . I swear i could've pounced on the driver and pummel his head on sight.. but then it's my birthday, so i decided to let him go this time =P

Reached Bukit Jalil at round 5.30pm, went out for dinner then came back and camp in front of my com. After a while Wy Keat came up to my place.. with beers! =D Hehe.. we spent a while talking and drinking beer in my room before Chia Huan called me for a 'Helen Keller meeting' at Ben's place. I believed there was a meeting.. really! =P haha..

What i didn't expect is the number of people there. Last year there was only Paul, Yong Chen and Ashok with me (bad timing actually.. not anyone's fault). This year there was like.. 21 of them? O.o .. i guess where there's food, there's us eh? haha =P. Thanks to all of you who celebrated my birthday.. was really happy you all so willing to waste time for my birthday.. instead of studying for CPR the next day ^^

So.. i guess i have a lot more thanks to give out hehe. Thanks to all those who went Carre4 to buy stuff (i have my sources =P). Thanks to all those who put in the effort to plan for my birthday. Thanks to Ben, Chee Mei, and Jane June for borrowing their place =P. Thanks to each and everyone of you who were there.. Yih Seong, Jeremy, Prasad, Paul, Chia Huan, Chui Han, Winnie, Ivy, Yew Wen, Denise, Shin Yin, Keat How, Hui Lin, Fabian, Timothy, Jackie, Wei Loong, Wei Cheong, Ben, Chee Mei, and Jane June! Love y'all =P

ps - thanks to all those who wished me happy birthday too.. was surprised to hear from Afree after so long hehe. Chow Chow was the first to wish me tho haha.. so i guess i can forgive him for not coming to celebrate my birthday =P

My birthday presents =P
(a headphone, a pen drive and my Canon Powershot A620! Woots!!)

No comments: