Show / Hide

Pages

Thursday 16 March 2006

Sick

Just in case some of you didn't check the imucampus forums, the timetables for our next semester is already out. Download it here. We have PBL 1 on our first day! -.-"

Btw i'm sick =(. Started with a mild headache after dinner 2 days ago. I thought i just needed a rest so i went to sleep earlier.

Woke up yesterday with the headache getting worse, so i ate one paracetamol and went to sleep, and when it didn't work (woke up later at night with even worse headache), i took two. Couldn't sleep until 5am coz i'm feeling hot inside, yet cold outside >.<

The headache's still lingering around my head as i type this. Was on my bed the whole day coz i'm feeling so tired, and went to sleep for god-knows-how-long. Sigh. Grandma called me a couple of times to ask how i was doing, and i juz reassured her i'm alright. Wouldn't want her to worry bout me. Just hope i get well soon.. i'm really not feeling good at all.

No comments: